Friday, November 23, 2007

two of my all time favorite movies.

PRIDE AND PREJUDICE



THE NOTEBOOK

4 comments:

Sean and Lisa said...

I haven't seen The Notebook yet but have heard lots of good things about it. I totally agree with Pride and Prejudice! LOVE that movie!! It speaks to me of how God continually desires my relationship especially when I don't deserve it. (Mr. Darcy longing for a relationship with Elizabeth and her shutting him out). Good Stuff!!

Just A Family said...

PLEASE CALL ME JENN!!!!!!!
I HAVE SO MUCH TO TELL YOU>>>>>>>


love,
Rob

Unknown said...

I love Pride and Prejudice as well. That's my favorite book, and I love both that one and the really long A&E version. But that is probably because I also love Colin Firth.

missy said...

Glad to see you back Jen. have you checked in with AoH about Naoimi lately? I'd sure love to get together with you and Robin and our 3 Liberian angels before I move from AL. I'll be up in Hoover in early January. How far are you from there? Much love, Missy
Oh yeah, didn't you say you were a Buckeye fan? GO BUCKS!!