Hey all,
Here are so updated and beautiful pictures of our Naoimi. She is now 27lbs, she was 22lbs. She looks AMAZING!! The people at AOH are just awesome. Praise the Lord! In these pictures she is wearing the dress we sent her(size 3t) and in one of the photos she is looking at the album of our family we sent her. There is also a picture of her with her Beautiful mother. I have a hard time not weeping over this one. How painful it must be to give up your child...I can not imagine. I pray the Lord grants her Mama peace and that she will know that her daughter will be very loved and will always know about her and her amazing gift of love. We have a huge family wall of pictures and she will be on it. God bless her wonderful heart.
Love ya all,
JN





The way she was...............
Monday, September 10, 2007
Updated pics of Naoimi!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








12 comments:
AMAZING!!!! She looks so fabulous and beautiful. What amazing love her birth mother has for her to allow her to have an opportunity to be able to be adopted and have a chance to live. God has a big plan for her. What an amazing blessing she is for your family. Praying that she will be able to come home soon.
In Christ,
Melissa Arnold (AOH family)
She is SO beautiful and looks So much better! I love her dress that you sent her!!!! Oh my dear, she is just so beautiful, I can't stop myself from saying it over again!!!!
Oh, I love her already! I love the pictures of her with her birthmama too!
Love, love, love you!
Brandi
YAY!!! She's so beautiful!! We're super pumped for ya'll. And we miss you already.
Jen,
She is BEAUTIFUL. And you are right, she does look so much better than she did even a few months ago. I'm sure these pictures encouraged your hearts.
I will continue to pray that she can come home quickly and that the Lord comforts her birthmom's heart as well.
Amber
What a beautiful little girl. There is definately a change in her. Not just her weight but her whole face. Praying you have her home soon.
Gail
She is looking so beautiful and SO happy!!
I think she will be a perfect fit to your family!
Love,
Charity
She looks great!! I'm so happy for you and your family. I can't wait to see a family photo of you all with her!
Oh, she is beautiful and so is her mother! I'm sure you are anxious and dreading that day you go to get her. How hard that is going to be for everyone! I'm sure you are cherishing these photos! Thanks for sharing.
She looks like a totally different girl! Incredible! And what a blessing to get the sweet photo of her with her mother. You will treasure that always, I am sure.
I cannot believe the difference in her. Praise God ..I know these make you so happy..Go girl....
love ya,
Robin
OH MY GOSH!!! That is AMAZING!!! She looks like a completely different girl. How awesome!!! :)
I really think that her mom is probably so relieved and happy to know the future she has ahead of her. She has seen a glimpse of what can be done, just in the time she's been at AOH, and the changes will just keep coming once she's home!
So happy for you all...
- Amy
Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment