Hi All,
I got a call yesterday that Naoimi's adoption has been finalized!! Next step passport!! Legally in the eyes of the Liberian Government she is a Weathers! Wowie! Thank you Lord. Please continue to keep our daughter in your prayers. In light of all the things that have been happening over in Liberia we are a little scared. Please keep the Alonzo family and the Borchert family in your prayers as well...they so need them right now.
Love you all.
Jen
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Adoption Finalized!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








12 comments:
That ROCKS!! Hope you guys are doing well. Give everyone our love...We miss you guys dearly!!
Congratulations Mommy and Daddy!!
And congratulations to beautiful Naomi Weathers!!
Gail
YAY!!!!! :) I have to agree with Luke...we miss you terribly!
Jen, this is AWESOME news!!!! Wow! Another HUGE step in the process is DONE!
We will keep praying for her health and for the next steps... especially the visa processing.
Rejoicing with you!!
Amber
Congratz!
Congrats! We are so praying that you get her passport soon, and that you can bring her home!
Awesome! I'm so deeply happy for you!!!! She will be home before you know it! (that's what I'm praying anyway) :)
Lot of Love and celebration!
laurie
Congratulations! I am glad I am a part of your adoption journey!
Many congrats!
I found your blog from a bloglist. I'm adopting from Uzbekistan, a place that has no international adoption history so I am drawn to the blogs of other countries to learn of their processes.
Awesome! I'm a little behind, but so happy for you all! I can't wait to see her in a family photo with the Weathers!
Congrats on the Finalization! I also love the new photos...Naomi looks so good and happy!
Love,
Jocelyn & Isaac
Hello, I am such a dork! I saw the title and thought it was old b/c I was thinking of you getting your I71H last week! So, I'm late in saying it , but CONGRATULATIONS!!! HUGE HUGE HUGE step!!!
Love you guys,
Brandi
Post a Comment