Hello! Enjoyed meeting you today : )Would you like to schedule a play date sometime? You can come here or we can meet a park? The kids were so glad to see William, all through lunch at they kept saying " he is the baby we prayed for!" God Bless you!!! Crystal and "The Bunch"
That smile! Those toofers! Wow! In all the pics I've been blessed to see of him, never a smile. :) I'm so pleased to see him doing so well at home with you all!
What a precious little boy. Just wanted to stop by again and send a warm welcome home. We just brought our son home and he has special needs because of amniotic banding syndrome.
12 comments:
Wow! Your William made it home and he looks great! I am thrilled for you.
William looks great and so happy!! What a sweet smile he has.
ok hanging for an update
Congrats...Your family is perfect and beautiful! God bless!
He is so precious! Congratulations!
Hello! Enjoyed meeting you today : )Would you like to schedule a play date sometime? You can come here or we can meet a park? The kids were so glad to see William, all through lunch at they kept saying " he is the baby we prayed for!" God Bless you!!! Crystal and "The Bunch"
That smile! Those toofers! Wow! In all the pics I've been blessed to see of him, never a smile. :) I'm so pleased to see him doing so well at home with you all!
Yeaaaaa! I've been wondering how you've been and if he was home yet! What a charmer! I bet Na is so excited as are all the kiddos!
Hope you are well!
congratulations on bringing home William!!
katie B.
What a precious little boy. Just wanted to stop by again and send a warm welcome home. We just brought our son home and he has special needs because of amniotic banding syndrome.
Hi Jen! I designed your blog a LONG time ago. I was just thinking of William randomly the other day and wondered how you all are doing!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment