3 YEARS LIKE THIS..............
Wyandotte Mich to Livonia Michigan
6 months later....
Livonia, Mich to Jax(Mandarin area) Fl
3 months later....
Mandarin FL, to Jax suburbs
4 months later.......
Jax Fl to Helena, Alabama
1 year later.......
Helena, Alabama to Canton, Michigan
9 months later........
Canton, Michigan to Grand Haven, Michigan
HAS MADE MOVING JUST A TAD BIT OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! Not!!!!!!!!! I am so sick of moving, but God must have a plan for us right?? :) So the last few months have been spent back and forth between the East and west side of the state 3 hours each way.....looking for a new place to live. So after looking at about 30 houses over the course of 3 months we found one. A farm house with the potential of 6 bedrooms. The house is in Grand Haven, a touristy(I know that is not a word!)beach town. The house is on over a half and acre and we love it. I am just sick of change and moving. It is so hard. I hope this is our last stop for like say...the rest of my life here on earth. So if there have been big gaps in my posting this is partially why. Packing and me are not friends, and laundry and I down right despise each other and try to keep a clear distance :)
So anyway here are some pics of my family last weekend in the "Haven". Right now we are between houses and packing things up and back and forth. The "real" movers move us this weekend!
Love Jen
House
Daddy daughter feet
The Hubs
Kid #1
Kid#2
Kid#3
Kid#4
Kid#5
You will have to imagine Kid #5 in this photo. But I thought he deserved a spot at the beach too!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Moving on........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Love the house! May the moving be as painless as possible...
Sweet house! Sweet beach pictures too! I think living in "the Haven" sounds great! I pray, for your sake, that the Lord allows you to plant some real roots there!
Love,
Brandi
Post a Comment